The term Plus Minus Ltd, or Plus Minus accountants, or Plus Minus Chartered Accountants, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Market Street, SE18 6FU, London, UK.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You can turn off cookies at any time. How to do it?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. However, we cannot tell if you are signed in without using cookies, so you would not be able to post comments.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the Help option in your browser for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS.
If you are primarily concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you can turn these off by going to the Your Online Choices site.
You can also visit the trade body representing these advertising platforms for more information: Network Advertising Initative
They have provided a site where you can control all third-party online advertising. Please note that there are many more networks listed on this site than those that we use at Plus Minus Ltd.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All content included in our web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is the property of plus-minus website or its content suppliers and protected by U.K and international copyright laws. Permission is not granted; use, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of https://plusminus.uk/ or its respective content suppliers is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names that appear on this web site are the trademarks of Plus Minus Ltd website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Plus Minus Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Plus Minus Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Plus Minus Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
User reviews and other comments
All reviews, comments and other submissions provided to Plus Minus website on or about this site, or otherwise submitted in connection with your use of the web site, shall be and remain Plus Minus website’s property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall be deemed an assignment to Plus Minus website of all worldwide rights in all intellectual properties relating to the comments.
You agree that no comments submitted by you to Plus Minus website will violate any right of any third party, including copyrights, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.