More control over your information – We make it easy for you to control the information you provide to us. Our policy explains how you can make choices about your information, and the measures we’ve put in place to keep your information secure.
What is GDPR, and what is Plus Minus Ltd doing to comply?
GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation and is effective as of May 25th, 2018. GDPR replaces national privacy and security laws that previously existed within the EU with a single, comprehensive EU wide law that governs the use, sharing, transfer and processing of any personal data that originates from the EU.
Our policy is to respect all laws that apply to our business and this includes GDPR. We also appreciate that our customers have requirements under GDPR that are directly impacted by their use of Plus Minus Ltd products and services. We are committed to helping our customers stay in compliance with GDPR and their local requirements.
In addition, here are a few things that Plus Minus Ltd is committed to doing to ensure our compliance with GDPR and that of our customers:
- We will ensure that employees authorized to process personal data have committed to confidentiality.
- We will hold any document that handle personal data, including our third party partners, to the same data management, security, and privacy practices and standards to which we hold ourselves.
- Plus Minus Ltd commits to carrying out data impact assessments and consulting with EU regulators where a data impact assessment indicates a high risk associated with processing without an appropriate mitigating strategy.
- Where appropriate, we will offer contractual language documenting our commitments to our customers to support their GDPR obligations.
- Plus Minus Ltd will assist our customers, insofar as possible, to respond to data subject requests our customers may receive under the GDPR.
Does Plus Minus Ltd process personal data?